Monday

THEN WHY DOES IT FEEL SO WRONG?

Photobucket

I dreamt that mochi (my favorite ice cream bar) came to Oslo and that I could do real groovy moves in P.E. so all the firsties were impressed. Wonder if dreams have any meaning, or for me it's just sort of a good trip. Well, I know they are a product of the subconsciousness obviously, because you don't turn up in my dreams anymore. Stopped momentously. And no, I'm done being nice with you and giving you what you want - because it is not fine, and you need to learn the consequences of your actions - there is a difference between dreamers and children, and there it is. Just as a footnote; being a child is the easiest; you keep hurting people without caring enough to take the blow for it - so all in all you take the world for granted and when the world turns the back on you, you find something else to play with. What, don't ask me, I grew up some years ago.

Oh, I guess I went from dreams to reality here , in 1, 2, 3. You can say I am one of those dreamers - dreaming of a better world, a good day, all nice people and you know, true love - well, I don't know about you but certain people drag you down to earth and punch it in your face that "hey, there is nothing like a better world, a good day, all nice people or absolutely nothing like true love". No, someone once told me I would be fine if I just shut up, because I look pretty; so then I would find somebody. What I learned was that THAT person is at least not my someone - then I shut up and walked away - for so to remove that person from my life. And I keep having my hopes up for what I'm dreaming about.

There are many like this person, and I am not saying being like that is wrong - just respect eachothers views of life - inspire eachother, instead of pulling eachother down and learn from eachother, instead of trying to force your view on someone else. And this is when the rationalist say - but hi, it's not that easy. It is definitely not easy at all - but if one of your best friends, boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, mother, father, wife, dog have another view on life than you and you care so much about them - then keep trying. Try, try, try, till in the end you either say, now we understand eachother or no, I will not be able to understand. Anyway, as a dreamer I would say that it doesn't matter the outcome as love conquers all - making it an important experience in your relationship rather than means of ending it. Still, there are times when even dreamers give up - either by force or by love for himself/herself.

But hi! My life is a dream right now - I have everything to be happy; good friends whom never let me down; I'm soon going to Europe's biggest music party for a WEEK; then I'm gonna travel through the latino-land with my friends - finding true love in every corner. Yep, my turn to do whatever I want without someone dragging me down:


LIVE YOUR DREAMS
(AND IF SOMEONE CRUSHES THEM, MAKE NEW ONES, BETTER ONES; OUT OF REACH FROM PEOPLE PULLING YOU DOWN INSTEAD OF GIVING THEIR HAND IN HELP)

And of course - this is no revolutionary post for diplomats on how to make the world a better place - no, it is just a trying-to-be-but-maybe-fail-to-inspire-and-think-post.

No comments: